The entry period is over - now it's your turn to have your say. We've selected five
finalist entries and posted them below. View their pictures, read their stories, and
decide which one you think is most deserving of a free new roof. Simply click the entry
that gets your vote, then scroll to the bottom of the page to provide some basic vote
registration information and click "VOTE!" One vote per person per day. Voting runs
through 11:59pm on Friday, June 28th. The winner will be announced prior to July 4th.
MW Roofing LLC
Veteran Roof Give-A-Way Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Open to current and former United States Armed Forces military members. Must own and reside in home being submitted in Promotion. Home must be located within MW Roofing LLC service area. One entry per household. Void where prohibited or restricted by Law.
- Entry Submission Period: The Veteran Roof-Give-Away Sweepstakes (ďPromotionĒ) submission period commences at 12:00 a.m. EDT on May 27, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 10, 2019. All promotion entries must be received prior to the end time and date specified above. If an entry is submitted past the expiration period, the entry will not be accepted.
- A panel of judges will select five (5) finalists to be featured on WSTW and WDEL websites for voting on by listeners. Voting will commence at 12:00 p.m. June 11, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on June 28, 2019.
- The five (5) finalists will be required to submit proof of military service (i.e., US Military I.D. Card and/or DD214 Form) within 24 Ė 48 hours of being notified as the winner. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all eligibility requirements.
- Winner will be announced prior to July 4, 2019. Winner will be notified in person at the home of the winning submission.
- Employees of MW Roofing LLC, Certainteed Corporation, Forever Media, Inc., and affiliates of aforementioned, their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children and step-siblings and their respective spouses) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion prize.
- Promotion prize: New roof to include all materials, labor, and associated fees. Shingle installed will be Certainteed Landmark shingle in color of winnerís choice. Roofing system will come with a Certainteed 3-Star Warranty and 20-year MW Roofing Written Workmanship Warranty. Prize includes up to three (3) sheets of roof deck sheathing replacement. Additional sheets that require replacement will be responsibility of winner and charged at $50.00 per sheet for 7/16ths OSB. Work to be completed by end of 2019 roofing season and will be dependent on weather.
- Approximate value of Prize is $10,000.00.
- Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
- Administrator decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and selection of the winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor (MW Roofing LLC and Certainteed Corporation), Administrator (Forever Media, Inc.), and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such companyís officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the ďReleased PartiesĒ) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winnerís consent to Sponsorís and its agentsí use of winnerís name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsorís reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitting by law. Sponsorís failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.