Delaware’s local radio station for news and great conversation all day long! Delaware 105.9 superserves Southern Delaware with comprehensive coverage of Kent and Sussex County news, sports and weather plus all the statewide news out of Dover.
- Listen on-air in Milford, Lewes, Rehoboth, Georgetown, Millsboro, Laurel, Seaford, Delmar, Ocean City, and Salisbury.
- Listen online anywhere at www.delaware1059.com. Full streaming of all on-air programming.
- Primary Target Audience: Adults 35-64 years of age.
- Secondary Target Audience: Adults 25+ years of age.
- Delaware 105.9 is a News/Talk station targeted to attract educated, high-income homeowners and retired listeners with disposable income.
- Local and CBS News Updates at the top and bottom of every hour.
- Enterprise reporting on news and community issues in Kent & Sussex Counties in Delaware.
- Dan Gaffney Monday-Friday 5:30-9am Delmarva’s signature morning talk host, Dan Gaffney is the market’s most recognized and influential radio personality! Dan provides entertaining, informative, provocative discussion that matters to Delawareans.
- Susan Monday Monday-Friday 9am-Noon Known on the airwaves as SuMo, Susan expands the diversity of talk radio with her unique blend of hard news, unique perspectives and charming opinion. Susan has been a news anchor and talk personality in Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. and brings a wealth of experience to Delaware 105.9.
- Ed Tyll Monday-Friday Noon-3pm Ed Tyll is a storyteller with a keen sense of what compels, entertains and engages audiences. Mentored by talk show legend Larry King, Ed plunges headlong into the insightful and compelling issues of the day. Driven by his passion to inform and entertain, Ed Tyll is one of a kind.
- Rob Sussman Monday-Friday 3-6pm The newest voice on Delmarva, Rob Sussman brings a mix of news, politics, and culture to the drive home every weekday afternoon.
- Specialty talk programming including Our American Stories, Delmarva Potting Shed, Sip & Bite with the Rehoboth Foodie, and The Business of Eating.
- Baltimore Orioles baseball