WDEL is Delaware’s most listened-to station – and is the ONLY station for news, talk and sports. Tens of thousands of fans tune into WDEL each week for entertaining local talk shows and in-depth reporting from the state’s largest broadcast news team.
WDEL is home to the Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies, and is also home to exciting play-by-play high school, college and major league sports action.
- WDEL has two signals to serve listeners across the region. The original 1150 AM broadcast signal, signed on in 1922, and the new 101.7 FM signal, launched in April of 2015. WDEL’s audience increased in size 79% with the addition of its FM signal.
- Listen on-air in Wilmington, Newark, New Castle, Middletown, Smyrna, Dover, Elkton, Chestertown, West Chester, Exton, Salem, Bridgeton, Vineland, Millville, Woodbine, and the southern Jersey Shore.
- Listen online anywhere at www.wdel.com. Full streaming of all on-air programming, except Phillies Baseball and Eagles Football.
- Local and CBS News Updates at the top and bottom of every hour.
- Enterprise reporting on news and community issues in New Castle County and surrounding communities.
- Delaware’s Morning News with Peter MacArthur Monday-Friday 5:30-9am
- Susan Monday Monday-Friday 9am-Noon
- Rick Jensen Monday-Friday Noon-3pm
- Delaware’s Afternoon News with Allan Loudell Monday-Friday 3-6:30pm
- Sports: Philadelphia Phillies Baseball, Philadelphia Eagles Football, Wesley College Football, local high school football and basketball